Labor Day Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

misstopsail

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anyone going to Gilboa ( or some other western ohio quarry) on Sunday or Labor Day Monday? I don't have class, and my dive gear has been dry for two weeks (which is wayy to long).
Let me know if you want to go!

How many dives do you have planned for sunday? (i've got work saturday, but could be there sunday AM if you're planning on diving that day).

We have a scheduled Divers Incorporated Fun Dive on Monday but we will be there the whole weekend. i am working the concession but will be able to dive in the afternoon... I can set you up with other people if you are looking for a buddy.

Have fun the weather should be fantastic.

Rich

Today (friday). an probably Sunday as well as Monday... (not sure about Sat.)...

I tend towards the AM side of the day...

Truck is packed and we are ready to head out Sunday at 8....stop by and say Hi...we have a Black Yukon XL, IN plates. We normally park in at the deep entrance.

And if we can get a camping site, we will be staying and diving again on Monday.

Maybe we will be able to find the elusive CHIP truck!

i've come down with something (NOT the swine flu) but my sinuses are toast. No diving :(

Greetings misstopsail it sounds though it is going around at this time. My wife got the stuff on Sat. night and missed out family gathering on Sunday. When I got home last night I started feeling tough. Needless to say I missed diving at Gilboa today as a result. What a bummer! My son and daughter are very disappointed. I guess you never know when the bug is going to set in. I hope you are feeling better soon. Get well!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom