Labor Day Dive Trip - The Peace - Oxnard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello SoCal divers!

I have several spots available for a 3-day live-aboard trip I am hosting over Labor Day. The trip is aboard the Peace dive boat and is headed to San Clemente Island. The boat leaves August 29th at 10:00 PM out of Oxnard harbor (location) and returns Sept 1st around 4 PM. The trip cost is $575 and the deposit is $250, which includes all the amenities that the Peace offers (link), dive master, and one night dive.

Please post here or PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Click here to sign up

Fine print:
  • Trip is $575, Deposit is $250.
    • If we don't go to San Clemente due to weather, we'll refund $50 after the trip.
  • We're only taking (max) 20 signups and 2 non-divers (max 24 on the boat).
  • Your deposit is due as soon as you sign up.
  • Spot is not reserved until we get your deposit.
  • Full payment is due by 6/1/2019, if you don't pay, we're giving your spot away.
  • If you need to cancel, you/we need to fill your spot to get your deposit back.
  • If we're full you can be put on the wait list, but we still need a deposit; you can request your money back any time.
  • The trip DOES NOT include your air/nitrox tank, you will need to bring your own tank.
    • I can help you arrange one if you need help.
  • You can dive Nitrox, but the cost is not included.
    • If you want to dive Nitrox, the cost is $75 for unlimited fills of 32% all 3 days, you will pay the boat directly when you arrive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom