La Bufadora!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nay

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Leaving Friday for an "adventure dive weekend" in La Bufadora! We're camping on the beach and will be eating lots of tacos.
I'll let you know how it goes Monday! :dazzler1:

How many is in your group??? How many tanks are you guys taking??

We're going with our dive club and I beleive that there's going to be about 22 divers plus some non-diving family. Two tanks each for the panga dives.
I don't think you'll fit in the trunk with all the camping gear. :11ztongue
The camping area is open to the public but I have no idea how to get a hold of them. Here's good info on the site though www.labufadora.com
I'll tell ya' though, four tanks, scuba gear and camping gear..... It's a good thing we're not taking a lot of food and a really good thing we have an SUV!

I'm at work and would MUCH rather be at home packing. Only 3 hours and 45 minutes left!
Argh!!!

Hello,
Anyone have suggestions on where to dive in the La Bufadora area? I will be there almost monthly and it would be a shame to not explore this beautiful area underwater. I'm looking for some mellow dives at first and it would be nice to find a local guide or someone to dive with since I will be traveling alone. Thanks

check out www.scubapost.net
These guys do La Bufadora every other month or so and know it a lot better than I do. I know you'll dive with Dale as he owns the only dive shop. I don't have his contact info but if you go out on the panga's his guys know the spots. I don't know if he does guided dives or not. The guys at scubapost.net probably have a lot more info.
It's good diving though.

Back
Top Bottom