Kyushu dive recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bali-Freak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,

Scant info available in English online so hope someone can help.

I own a travel agent in Kyushu and want to bring groups of experienced overseas divers here (I'm a former dive centre owner in Bali). I'm particularly interested in YAKUSHIMA because it'll be an amazing trip combining diving and above-water. Anywhere else REALLY worth diving in Kyushu?

Thanks

Hmmm some of my friends are travel bloggers and I was looking for coverage on Kyushu.
This is all I could dig up:
Fukuoka SCUBA Diving in Japan - Dive o'clock!

English info is very limited indeed.

Myself I am based in Tokyo and know many people in Okinawa but for everything in between my network is limited but happy to ask around.

Thanks for your reply and the link. As you said hard to find English info. Drop me a line if you are ever down in Kyushu and we can try to hook up. I spent 15 years in the dive business so we could have a good natter. If you do come across anyone who knows anything (in English) about diving in Kyushu I'd love to hear about it. Basically I'm looking for info and a DC who can handle my clients in English.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom