KVR1 Drysuit discontinued?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaron Harmon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I saw on a couple of sites that the KVR1 drysuit was discontinued. I didn't see any news related to this and Apeks still lists it on their site. Is it discontinued and if so, is there a new version coming out? Why did they DC it?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

I contacted Aqualung and was told that they are NOT discontinued. (Although they are missing from their B2B site for some reason, which means I can't check in-stock status.) Perhaps you saw closeouts on the earlier Drycore version, rather than the current Aircore version?

If you are in the market for one I would happy to help. (I am a brick-and-mortar shop.) Just PM me.

That's weird, Simply Scuba no longer lists it and another place I was looking lists it as discontinued. Yes, I am interested. Can you PM me the cost? Also, what type of warranty does it have?

Aaron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom