Kudos to TDI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I got home from work today and discovered that we already had our Intro to Cave cards and the certificates that go with them. We came home from Mexico a week ago Thursday, and faxed the forms in the next day. That's amazingly fast service, I think. I'm delighted that we have the actual cards for our trip to Florida at the end of this month. I really didn't expect them this quickly.

Of course, what German told us was that he does the class (which I think is basically the same class, no matter what agency he teaches it for) for TDI because the cards come so quickly. He was right.

Thank you, TDI.

Lynne

I got home from work today and discovered that we already had our Intro to Cave cards and the certificates that go with them. We came home from Mexico a week ago Thursday, and faxed the forms in the next day. That's amazingly fast service, I think. I'm delighted that we have the actual cards for our trip to Florida at the end of this month. I really didn't expect them this quickly.

Of course, what German told us was that he does the class (which I think is basically the same class, no matter what agency he teaches it for) for TDI because the cards come so quickly. He was right.

Thank you, TDI.

Lynne

That is pretty good service. I arrived home from Mexico with my IANTD cave card since Protec prints them onsite:D

Now, that's FAST! I guess I was just impressed because none of the other agencies I have cards from (PADI, NAUI and GUE) work that quickly.

My IANTD instructor handed me my Trimix card on the 70' stop of my last class dive. Of course, we took 6 months getting through the class.

Congrats, Lynne!!!

Now, that's FAST! I guess I was just impressed because none of the other agencies I have cards from (PADI, NAUI and GUE) work that quickly.
GUE has started sending out cards quicker -- all 3 of us in my GUE-F class got our cards within a week. If I recall, class ended on Sunday and we got our cards on Friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom