Kudos to ScubaToys for customer service...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife and I had made several purcheses at ScubaToys before our recent trip to Cozumel, one of which was a new Atomic low profile mask. the mask comes in 2 sizes and apparently the sales guy had given her the larger size by mistake.

a fact we did not discover until we were in Cozumel, so she had to rent from the dive shop all week, which was no big deal she had done that he year before when her old mask gave out on her.

In the mean time, just a couple of days after getting back from Coz, one of the electrical contractors I work with GAVE me a vertually new Sea Vision mask, stating that he didn't need it anymore.

A practically brand new mask that sold in 2003 for $100 according to the price tag still attached to the hard shell case. sweet!

The mask fits Lore perfectly, so now we have a delimea, we have a brand new mask that doesn’t fit, that we purchased over a month ago, that we don’t need anymore.

I was worried that ScubaToys would only do an exchange for the correct size because of the time that had passed, but I was wrong.

They couldn’t have been nicer about it. We showed them the mask didn’t fit her and explained she now didn’t need a mask and when asked, without hesitation, he said we could exchange it for other merchandise.

The hose on my 25+ year old Conshelf XIV regulator was starting to split at the first stage end so I needed to get that replaced, which they did on the spot, and we wanted to get a reel for the safety sausage. Lore found a T-shirt she liked and the owner rang it all up.

The price of the reel and the replacement of the regulator hose came to just .94 shy of the cost of the mask.

“I’ll throw the t-shirt in for 94 cents and we’ll call it even, how’s that?” he said. “It’s a deal” I agreed.

On the way out we definatly agreed ScubaToys.com is our LDS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom