Kudos to ScubaToys...AGAIN!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been looking for a rubber weight belt. I saw one online made by Trident (I believe). Anyway called up ScubaToys and talked to Rick. At first my explination of it wasn't the greatest and so I pointed him over to the other website so he could see a picture of it. He put me on hold and they went to work. After a few minutes Rick said he found a supplier that had them in stock and would get it out to me before my quarry dive next weekend. Price was great and he gave me the scubaboard members discount.

All of this customer service for a simple $25.00 purchase. Most dive shops wouldn't have even checked their own shelf for such a small purchase but not ScubaToys! They went above and beyond!

Thank you Joe and Larry for such a great store, and If you read this, thank you Rick, you really know what customer service is and I aplaud you!

J:

Back
Top Bottom