Kudos to SCUBA JENNY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment to recognize Scuba_Jenny for opening her house up to my family again this weekend making it possible to participate in a class that I had set up but was delayed 3 times due to weather problems. Thanks to Jenny's wonderful GENEROSITY we have on more than one occaision been able to enjoy a weekend or escape a possible hurricane hit with the family (dogs in tow) all while being in great company. Her daughter also does a fantastic job of entertaining our almost 2 year old son - from playing in the dirt and coloring sidewalks to watching movies, he looks up to her for fun and mischief that she gladly provides! :)

Jenny - Thank you so much for being the wonderful person you are!

you go, jenny!

and julie too

whoo, whoo, whoo!!!!

Thanks Colin, you are much too kind. Actually if it wasn't for your organizing the trip, this weekend would never have happened. You are the one that should be getting the KUDOS, not me.
Hermit Crab was thrilled to "help out" with the X man.

Back
Top Bottom