Kudos to Ryan at Reef Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Allison Finch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
:D

Just wanted to let everyone know about a good show by Ryan at Reef Photo. I have always had good service from him. Recently, my sister sent her rig to him for some upfits. The equipment responded poorly to the work. Unfortunately, this happened soon before we were leaving for a trip to Borneo. To help us out, he loaned us a housing and strobe free of charge. His trust in us was wonderful.
When we returned, it was apparant that her rig was doomed. Ryan did a good job of making things 100% right.
I have always said that the true measure of a person's integrity is how they handle it when things don't go as planned. I will never have any doubts of Ryan in such a time. I know how he handles it.
Ryan, you have a fan here.:blinking:

I'm quite confident he has many fans.

Nice of you to say so.

---
Ken

Ryan has fans down here as well.... hubby had a order mid year and was very happy with his humor and professionalism!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom