Kudos to Phil Ellis & divesports.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

contender

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I would like to give a big thanks to Phil Ellis at divesports.com, for resolving a problem with some regulators. I had a problem with a particular brand and was not getting much support from the company. I came across Phil on this board and not only did he fix the regulators without charging me, he shipped them back to me at his own expense. These regs were not purchased from Phil, but that did not matter to him. He even went one step farther and got me a whole different setup from the company about a month later. This was because I lost faith in those regs after the problem and simply did not trust them in an overhead environment. Again I did not get charged anything, for his services. I can honestly say Phil has won over another customer. It is nice to run across someone like Phil, in today's time of internet purchases. Check Phil and divesports.com out the next time you need gear, you won't be sorry. Once again Thanks Phil. :D

Chad

I would like to give a big thanks to Phil Ellis at divesports.com, for resolving a problem with some regulators. I had a problem with a particular brand and was not getting much support from the company. I came across Phil on this board and not only did he fix the regulators without charging me, he shipped them back to me at his own expense. These regs were not purchased from Phil, but that did not matter to him. He even went one step farther and got me a whole different setup from the company about a month later. This was because I lost faith in those regs after the problem and simply did not trust them in an overhead environment. Again I did not get charged anything, for his services. I can honestly say Phil has won over another customer. It is nice to run across someone like Phil, in today's time of internet purchases. Check Phil and divesports.com out the next time you need gear, you won't be sorry. Once again Thanks Phil. :D

Chad

Chad, the pleasure is mine. Thank you.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom