Kudos to Liquivision!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSam

Sister of Shenanigans
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Thanks to Liquivision and Emilie, for their quick turn-around and customer service.

Last Wednesday, I sent my Xen to Liquivision in BC, Canada, to address a recent issue of water in the battery compartment. My replacement Xen just arrived and I can't wait take it out for some dives. Again, thanks Liquivision, and especially Emilie who kept me in the loop during the entire process.

Now if they address the poor battery life on the Xen, I'd be an even happy camper. :D

I'll 2nd Sam's glowing review. LiquiVision took outstanding care of me wrt. a recent Xen issue. Like Sam, their turn-around time was outstanding = 1 day. And the shipping got my replacement back to me in one day. Communication was outstanding as well: quick and friendly responses, and I was kept up to date through the entire process.

Great stuff. Thanks Emilie and LiquiVision.

Sam; software version 1.13 has addressed an issue with excessive power usage when connecting to PC. So that may help your battery life.

Henrik

OK, so I'm just repeating myself ... :) LiquiVision again stepped up and have resolved a software issue with the Mac version of their dive logging software and IR connection. These guys just Rock! Very responsive to customer questions and issues.

Henrik

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom