Kudos to Bob Grateful Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I want to send out a Kudos to Bob - Grateful Diver.
I recently had the pleasure to take a rescue course from him. This gentleman is an amazing instructor. Very knowledgable and is easily able to impart that knowledge to his students. Bob is a credit to the instructor trade. If anyone gets invited to go diving with him, you will come back changed in the most positive way.

So if you are looking for an awesome instructor in the Seattle area - then by all means look up Bob.

overexposed2X:
I recently had the pleasure to take a rescue course from him. This gentleman is an amazing instructor. Very knowledgable and is easily able to impart that knowledge to his students. Bob is a credit to the instructor trade. If anyone gets invited to go diving with him, you will come back changed in the most positive way.

So if you are looking for an awesome instructor in the Seattle area - then by all means look up Bob.

Overexposed2X,

If I think back over all the school teachers, coaches, instructors, trainers etc. that I have ever had, only a very few stand out. These gifted few are an unbelieveable resource. How fortunate you are to have found one in Bob.

How nice of you to acknowledge his impact publically.

Regards,

Tobin

Well all I can say is that my compliments are well deserved on his part. While I'm Nitrox certified, I'm going to sit in on his next nitrox class just so that I can see what I've forgotten or missed. I'm sure that I will learn a great deal.

I'll also add that I have two children who want to learn how to dive. As a very protective parent, I am completely confident that my kids would be completely safe and get the best instruction from Bob. I'm not sure if there is a higher compliment that I could pay to him than that...

overexposed2X:

I'm looking forward to diving with him in Bonaire next year! ( Even more now) :winky:

Bob, if you're ever in So. Fla., please let me know!!!

I want to echo everything OE2X said above. I was fortunate enough to take a bouyancy class from Bob last night. He made everything seem so easy, and even fun! I feel much more confident about my ability to be where I want to be in the water column now; I am a much better newbie because of him :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom