Kudos to Adventure Sports II Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aeweems12

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I recently left my old LDS for several reasons that I don't care to get into now. After doing some searching, I found Adventure Sports II in Montgomery, AL - a two hour drive one-way for me.

I recently went to them trying to figure out how to get everything I wanted on my current first stage (reg, octo, inflator, cobra 3, and wireless transmitter for d9). Another dive shop had told me it couldn't be done, that there wasn't enough room (there were enough ports) on my old first stage. So I wandered into Adventure Sports ready to pay $700 for a new first stage that would work. Tom looked over my gear and said, oh we can get everything on there, let's go play around with your configuration. Sure enough, he got everything on my old first stage. Needless to say, I was ecstatic! I didn't have to buy a new first stage.

Tom could have said, oh yes you need a new first stage in order to be able to get everything on there and here I'll sell you this one. He was a class act and instead of making a sale, he earned a customer for life. This story is just one of the reasons that I now love and use Adventure Sports II. No high pressured sales, a fun atmosphere, and excellent staff.

Major kudos to Tom and his staff at Adventure Sports II!!

Back
Top Bottom