Kudos and praise!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMaven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Major Kudos and Praise to Nocturnal Lights (Tim) for your amazing customer service and outstanding lights!

My husband and I just returned from a 2 week liveaboard trip where we used our SLX LED lights daily and on several night dives. Not only did we only use 1 set of batteries the entire trip, but the lights are simply the BEST for night diving. We were fascinated by the different colors of lights on our night dives, ranging from green to yellow to blue to bright white. Ours were bright white and the beam output was perfect for night diving. The lights gave us a bright focus area that cut through the darkness like a hot knife through butter, and a broad diffused area that we could use for photography.

On the trip, one of the LEDs on my husband's light went out (1 of the 3). Not only did that not effect the performance of the light, but the amount of light output was reduced only slightly. When we returned home, I called Tim at Nocturnal Lights and he had me send it back to him. He said it was quite rare for an LED to go out so quickly, and within 2 days of sending the lights, I had a message that he was sending us a new light to replace the defective one. :D

We find where ever we dive that the lights garner quite a bit of attention for their unique look and outstanding construction. We recommend them highly to everyone who shows any interest and cannot ever say enough good about them.

The quality and construction of the lights is rugged and what we like to call "bullet proof", and worth every penny we spent. Customer service is as high quality as the lights and we're definitely happy and satisfied Nocturnal Lights fans.

Thanks for the awesome feedback! :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom