KUBI fitted system with Whites/Aqualung Fusion suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisMBC

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I currently have the KUBI clamp-on system that I use with the existing latex seals on my Aqualung Fusion suit.

One of the seals developed a leak, so I thought I would take the opportunity to replace with the 'fitted' system, glued directly into my suit.

However, my local dive shop that normally does my drysuit repairs won't even try to glue them in for me, since they're not a KUBI dealer. I can't find any KUBI instructions on how to DIY it (or even what glue I would use).

So, does anyone know dealers on the Canadian west coast who would install a KUBI system for me? Or, failing that, any resources for how to do it myself?

I currently have the KUBI clamp-on system that I use with the existing latex seals on my Aqualung Fusion suit.

One of the seals developed a leak, so I thought I would take the opportunity to replace with the 'fitted' system, glued directly into my suit.

However, my local dive shop that normally does my drysuit repairs won't even try to glue them in for me, since they're not a KUBI dealer. I can't find any KUBI instructions on how to DIY it (or even what glue I would use).

So, does anyone know dealers on the Canadian west coast who would install a KUBI system for me? Or, failing that, any resources for how to do it myself?

Just get some duck tape, that fixes everything. Wished I had stock when it came out. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom