Kubi Dry Gloves - Mistake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZeroG

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is positive review but a bit long, read to the end. I am not affiliated with DRIS in anyway, and have nothing gain by posting this, other than the satisfaction it may help others on SB.

I don't have a drysuit yet, but the black Friday deal on Kubi drysuit gloves was just to good to pass up. I've seen used on SB sell for more than DRIS was offering. So I carefully measured for the correct size, and bought them. I even paid for quick shipping, keep in mind I don't even own a drysuit to put them on. Just super excited. And it was a GREAT deal.

So they show up and its clearly an open box, and the inner gloves are missing. As you can imagine I'm a bit disappointed, but to get new inner gloves is maybe $10, I would still be way a head. Not the best experience.

I call DRIS, expecting 'sorry we will send you some inner gloves for free', or even worse 'the fine print somewhere says open box, that's why it was such a good deal'. Instead I get Chris on the phone, literally within 5sec saying 'sorry that should not have happened, we will send a NEW set out today, quick shipping'. He did not even ask for the open box set back first, instead he went out of his way to make it right as fast as possible.

My NEW kubi dry gloves are here, and they are perfect. Thanks Chris, and DRIS.

I still need a drysuit, but I've found my ODS (Online Dive Shop). I also think I've coined the the term ODS right here on ScubaBoard, someone let me know others have used it before me. Otherwise feel free to use, and I highly recommend DRIS as your ODS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom