For Sale Kubi 90MM Drysuit Gloves - Never Worn! - $225

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
For some reason my other post no longer shows up - so trying once more.

These are Kubi 90MM extra large drysuit gloves. They are top of the line, and never used. I bought them for a Norway trip last year, but had no use for them.

00I0I_4EV4d9yU8bc_600x450.jpg

00u0u_eRWZswfqLwm_600x450.jpg

KUBI Dry gloves utilise durable aluminium rings, which unlike plastic ones are extremely strong and light and are fully resistant to hot and cold conditions. This Dry Glove system creates a watertight connection between the glove and the suit. Dry diving gloves are used for Technical and recreational divers for long exposure dives or in extreme conditions and are used to maintain thermal comfort. This improves dexterity where over time during cold dives divers can find handling objects, performing shutdowns etc. difficult.

Compared to neoprene gloves, these KUBI Dry gloves have about 10x less thickness whilst also maintaining sufficient strength. This makes them ideal for photography and videography work.

The KUBI Dry Glove system can be installed onto almost any kind of cuff (neoprene, latex, rubber) and can be used again with almost any kind of glove (plastic, rubber, etc..) and thickness (up to 1.5 mm).

Includes:
* Black Gloves
* Insulation Gloves
* Carrying Case

Are they free? :wink:

Whoops - I'm an idiot and this is a duplicate of another post I couldn't find. Sorry - not free :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom