Kraken, VDH back plate with Oxycheq Mach V30 wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Lad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Kraken Owners!

Does anyone use the Oxycheq Mach V30 wing with their Kraken and VDH backplate? I have very limited options in the country I live when it comes to wings, the Oxycheq Mach v30 looks about the closest to a VDH wing, but I can't try it with my setup without buying one, pretty expensive here I might add!

I'm looking to understand (photos would be great!) how the wing sits in between the Kraken and the backplate at the top, any pressure on the can when the wing is fully inflated? I'm using a temporary wing at the minute (standard donut) but I've noticed when I inflate the wing, because it's filling the void between the tank valve and Kraken can, it's putting pressure on the Kraken can / yoke fitting which I'm not keen on. Looking to check if this is the case with the Oxycheq before I bite the bullet and buy one?

Back
Top Bottom