KRAKEN Special Edition and VDH Plate w Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My incredible KRAKEN SPECIAL EDITION must sadly go up for sale, as I have to raise money for some upcoming expenses and all of my extra dive gear must go. This reg has been dived twice and is working faultlessly. It has all the goodies that came in the package and some extras as well:

Kraken SE Regulator hoses, DSV
The reg is DIN and also includes a Yoke if you want to convert it.

Argonaut “armor” on the regulator can
Kraken secondary
Kraken SPG
Kraken knife (serial 012)
Kraken hose covers
Kraken hose weights
Original hoses for secondary and SPG
Swivel fitting for attaching computer transmitter hose

Extras:

Moldable Mouthpieces (one installed and one spare)
Kraken logo SS waist strap buckle
Extra ties for mouthpiece
Dive Rite Octo holder (the best one out there)
48” yellow hose for secondary
24” hose with bolt snap for SPG
Argonaut neoprene shoulder strap covers

Plus, the reg is fully rigged in a semi-“DIR” configuration. The secondary is on a 48” yellow hose on the right side, so that it can loop under the knife sheath on the waist strap and attach to the shoulder D-ring with the octo holder. This gives you a nice length of hose for air sharing. The SPG is on a short 24” hose with an included SS bolt snap for attaching to the left waist D-ring.

The photos show an LP hose and computer transmitter hose to illustrate the hose routing, but these of course are not included.

Price for Reg and all of the extras: $850

I also have the VDH backplate and harness (no wing) with extras:

Extras:

Fully rigged with XS tech harness (no wing). It is rigged as shown in Luis’ thread with the shoulder straps crossing.
2 shoulder SS D rings
EPDM rubber bands on shoulder straps for securing lights, etc
Left waist strap D ring.
SS waist buckle.
Crotch strap already installed.
Dive Rite waist strap quick-release weight pockets, each holds 5 lbs
Highland Tank straps with buckles that separate for easy transfer between tanks.

Price for Plate/harness/extras: $150

You can PM he here, or email me at guyharrisonphoto@aol.com

Attachments

• IMG_5337.jpg
    IMG_5337.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_5345.jpg
    IMG_5345.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_5323.jpg
    IMG_5323.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 430
Guy,
I was searching my files and came upon a 20 plus year old letter from you about an article I wrote for my dedicated column in the now defunct Discover Diving Magazine.

Now I am sad that you are exiting diving - hope all is well and can be repaired or replaced and you are back with us soon
SAM

Guy,
I was searching my files and came upon a 20 plus year old letter from you about an article I wrote for my dedicated column in the now defunct Discover Diving Magazine.

Now I am sad that you are exiting diving - hope all is well and can be repaired or replaced and you are back with us soon
SAM
Thank you, Sam. Do you have a copy you could send me. guyharrisonphoto@aol.com.

Not getting out of diving, but just need to liquidate all excess gear. Plan to keep diving till I drop.

Thank you, Sam. Do you have a copy you could send me. guyharrisonphoto@aol.com.

Not getting out of diving, but just need to liquidate all excess gear. Plan to keep diving till I drop.

Guy
Will do '
'
Give me some time to locate it and keep reminding me

SAM

Back
Top Bottom