K'ooben Laab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDL_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know this place was hard to find the last time I was there. Is it still a tiny place in the same location? Heading to Cozumel in 2 weeks and need to find this place again.

I know this place was hard to find the last time I was there. Is it still a tiny place in the same location? Heading to Cozumel in 2 weeks and need to find this place again.

The name is not familiar. What kind of place or thing is it might help. iS it food, drugs, fish bait?

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

The name is not familiar. What kind of place or thing is it might help.
Nothing to see here. Move along. Who would want outrageously good Italian food and aritsan bread in Cozumel anyway? That's silly.

Avenida Licenciado Pedro Joaquin Coldwell entre, Calle José María Morelos entre 25 y 39 numeo 533 a depto 2Centro, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico

Avenida Licenciado Pedro Joaquin Coldwell entre, Calle José María Morelos entre 25 y 39 numeo 533 a depto 2Centro, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico

Naw... that address makes no sense at all. It is Avenida Pedro Joaquin Coldwell (Av. 30) entre Calle José María Morelos y Calle 5 sur. It is on the west side of the avenue. Never trust google search for an address!

See, I knew crowd sourcing would work! It’s Wikimapedia!

Nothing to see here. Move along. Who would want outrageously good Italian food and aritsan bread in Cozumel anyway? That's silly.

And only at $100 peso for most entrees! Yum, yum gona get some!

Never trust google search for an address!
Google maps doesn't do much research. The accept lay member input if it looks right. I had to move Mega on their map once, and hope no one misplaced it again.

Naw... that address makes no sense at all. It is Avenida Pedro Joaquin Coldwell (Av. 30) entre Calle José María Morelos y Calle 5 sur. It is on the west side of the avenue.
Google maps seems to have the right location on the map, but describe it poorly.

upload_2019-10-31_21-58-28.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-31_21-17-41.png
    upload_2019-10-31_21-17-41.png
    283 KB · Views: 62
Google maps doesn't do much research. The accept lay member input if it looks right. Google maps seems to have the right location on the map, but describe it poorly.View attachment 547857

I still say don't rely on Google search or google maps. On the map you attached, they have Los Sera's located incorrectly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom