Komodo Liveaboard - May - Recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKay

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a recommendation for a liveaboard in Komodo. I'm on a mid-life student's budget -- so not a bare-bones backpacker boat packed sardines -- and not a luxury spending-the-kids-inheritance-yacht either. Something in the lower-to-middle end. I'm looking to go in May - very flexible on dates -- so any last minute specials would be great!

If you've been and can recommend a boat, I'd appreciate your advice!

Cheers, Kay

p.s. Please...I would prefer the advice of end consumers, not sales people/travel agency solicitations.

Thanks!

Check with Grand Komodo, although we haven't used them, many people have and are usually happy. Check Undercurrent for reviews. Here's the link to Grand Komodo: Grand Komodo Liveaboard Diving Schedules, Prices, and Booking

We've been aboard a Grand Komodo boat ... no flash and glitter, no gold plate, but a very solid, dependable operation. Food was decent, guides were very good, cabin had AC and hot water. I can recommend them to others.

Hola, will arrive in labuanbajo the 1st of may after arriving by bus from mataram. Looking for the same thing asap as scubakay, for a 6 - 10 day liveboard trip.
My indo phone # 085857269929 if any place available.

Ps : shower is a must and cabine (gotta be a reasonable one, no crappy one) gotta be shared wit max 1 person (if possible), don't really want to hear the snoring of other customers while sleeping.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom