Koh Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for me it's JP resort, which overlooks chalok ban koh bay. About 5 mins by taxi from mae hadd, the 'capital'.

If you can, try and get an appartment on the hill above the road, this is where you get the best view. In the evening the sun sets over the headland and is really beautiful as the colour changes over the water. it's also very very very reasonably priced, esp if you stay for a month or more, if you stay for a shorter period it's still good value.

Great restaurant about a quarter of a mile round the corner called New Heaven, overlooks the cliffs and does the best fish on the island!

There's also a fantastic bar just 150 yards away called Ku De Ta, it's run by a guy from London called Paul and his Thai wife Theda, bot really friendly and a great bar.

pm me if you want any other details.

Gre Jenkins.

hey
depends when you come to Tao can get really busy after full moon party on next island an influx of 4000 tourists average every month.during high season.

Check out this site its the most up to date and will help you make a decison. www.kohtao-online.com

Cheers Gary

Just had a thought.. all this saying how great Tao is will mean it's really busy when i go back... actually, it's a terrible place, don't go.. don't go.. esp around feb next year! lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom