Koh Lanta dive op/accom for xmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buksida

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have any recommendations for accommodation and dive operator on Koh Lanta for the xmas/new year week? I've seen a few online but I notice everything is triple price since its peak week which is rather annoying (70 bucks for a 20 dollar room).

Would like to do a couple at hin daeng/muang and koh hah with the cave looks good.

I did Southern Lanta Resort and D.R. Lanta (preferred the latter) in 2001 and 2002; was cheap when I was there in November but might also be expensive during Xmas... But Hin Daeng/Muang and Ko Ha islands were really great!

I dove with Ko Lanta Diving Center - very nice people.

gabyne:
I did Southern Lanta Resort and D.R. Lanta (preferred the latter) in 2001 and 2002; was cheap when I was there in November but might also be expensive during Xmas... But Hin Daeng/Muang and Ko Ha islands were really great!

I dove with Ko Lanta Diving Center - very nice people.

Have only heard good things about Koh Lanta diving center. Some customers of our's dive with them regularly when they visit Koh Lanta and they highly recommend them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom