kodak camera case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aren't those great cameras? I have a 6440 and have been impressed. Unfortunately they don't make an u/w housing for them. I did a pretty healthy search a few months ago and finally contacted a company that made housings for everyone. They said that there wasn't one that they knew of for these Kodaks. Too bad...

If YOU find anything please post it here.

Like Sasquatch, I did the same research, no Kodak housings. :sad:

Ewa Marine makes a plastic bag type for under $100. Adorama sells it, but I don't know anyone who has used this type for serious photography or if you should trust it.

www.digideep.com is the best place to start your search for uw housings.

I wouldn't trust the EWA bags myself, but YMMV. Note that at depth it becomes a chore at least and impossible at most to control the buttons in one of these babies.

Well, I'm impressed that there is SOMETHING out there! Some reviews would have been helpful but maybe I'll find a local dealer I can chat with.

Thanks!

I have looked at the bag verison and it looks it would be very cumbersome to use at depth. I have also searched a lot of other web sites with no luck. Apparently there aren't any u/w Kodak camera cases. I will have to borrow / steal :D my wife's camera which is a Fuji. I have seen a case for it. Thank you all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom