Ko Phi Phi diving/accomodation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cgf

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hi
I'm looking for a good diving and a AC accomodation [not luxury].. I'm planning to go there for about 3 or 4 days and having dives there.
any advices would be welcome

I've been there, I wish I could stay there more.....
I found 'La Casita" for accomodation (building room) and I think I was a good choise, I booked before to go there, lucky to find place, they were fully booked for time I've been there.
I asked around for good diving, more then one told me they were almost the same so I checked a few, at end I dove with Island Divers, I'm glad I did it with them.
beside I found very nice people, they have been always very professional, last week on boat all divers were almost AOWD, me and my buddy had a guide only for us and all dives almost 60 minutes each.

I suggest both, La Casita, quite and clean place and Island Divers.
every 2 dives costs 2500Bath, we paid 2000 as we had our gear.
lunch is included and you can choose what to eat in a menu, food were fine.
bye

Sounds like a fun trip and that's a good deal on the diving. Was the island busy in general?

I tend to avoid Phi Phi because I went a few times in high season when I was living on Railey. There is no doubt that it is a beautiful island and Maya is fantastic; just ruined by the hordes

Just curious whether it is much quieter in low season.

it's low season now but I found quite a few people, pubs were almost full at night, no problems for restaurants or diving, I cannot image how high season could be busy there.

Back
Top Bottom