Knife: AKONA 710; 304 SS blade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divin'dog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Up for sale is an Akona 710 knife that I found a long time ago and forgot about until I was digging through my locker and found it on the bottom. I'm surprised how good it looks for something I found. I think the knife was relatively unused when someone lost it. Too bad. Knife only, no sheath.

Overall length: 9 1/2"
Overall condition: Good

Blade length: 4 1/2" 304SS
Blade has some discoloration/stain as shown in the pics. Overall blade is sharp with a few very small nicks but a good stone should take them out and make the blade almost like new. Serrated edge looks to be in very good condition as is the line cutter. Knife is sharp in good condition but needs to be stoned.

Grip is black rubber with snaps on both sides of the handle. A little bit of rust on one of the snaps and the other snap has just a hint of rust that you have to look for. Grips are in very good condition. The tank banger at the end of the knife has rust. Nothing too bad and probably could be taken off with some good rust remover. Some small pits probably would remain.

This would be a good knife if you have a sheath for it. Feels solid with good balance and comfortable grip. I almost hate to part with it but I already have 3 knives.

$20 or best offer... includes FREE shipping to continental U.S.A. Extra to anywhere else. Payment by Money Order or Bank Check. PayPal if you agree to pay the fee. Feel free to ask questions.

Attachments

• DSCF1582.JPG
    DSCF1582.JPG
    283.4 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCF1583.JPG
    DSCF1583.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCF1584.JPG
    DSCF1584.JPG
    285.9 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF1585.JPG
    DSCF1585.JPG
    294.7 KB · Views: 71
How about $10 plus $5 for shipping to anywhere in the continental US?

What's about USD30 including shipping to Europe ?

Back
Top Bottom