KISS Trimix Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt McNamee

Contributor
Reaction score
I am trying to find out if there is a need for a KISS Trimix Manual and how many KISS divers would be interested in one if it was available through TDI.

It would be a high quality manual written by Mel Clark. She just wrote the KISS Instruction Manual for TDI and they did a great job of publishing it.

Please post your response in the poll. If their is enough interest, it could be done in the near future.

Curt

Yes, abitton, KISS as in Keep It Simple, Stupid.
In regards to rebreathers it's the manual O2 addition units build by
Jetsam .

Curt, don't know if you followed the trimix discussion (generic vs. unit specific) on RBW,
but I believe full trimix should be generic. At that level of diving the pilot ought to know his rig.
Don't know TDI's position on that subject.
A normoxic trimix manual might be worth the effort as it can include both Classic and Sport models, though.

You're welcome. If you follow the link in my signature you'll find plenty of info in the articles section, including teardown and build up of the unit. :wink:

caveseeker7:
Yes, abitton, KISS as in Keep It Simple, Stupid.
In regards to rebreathers it's the manual O2 addition units build by
Jetsam .

Curt, don't know if you followed the trimix discussion (generic vs. unit specific) on RBW,
but I believe full trimix should be generic. At that level of diving the pilot ought to know his rig.
Don't know TDI's position on that subject.
A normoxic trimix manual might be worth the effort as it can include both Classic and Sport models, though.

Thanks for the input.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom