Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tobie

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was on the board 10 to 15 years ago, when I younger, I couldn't recover my password, so I guess my account timed out. Funny thing, I seen a thing marked interest, so I checked Public Safety Diver, now under my pic, it says I am one. ( i am not) just interested. One of these days I will jump into that class.

So what about me, I started Scuba diving in Japan when I was with the Marines while stationed at Iwakuni, (1990), was certified up to Rescue Diver there. Went to another island duty station. Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii. Life is good. attained Dive Master while there 1992 or 93. I had been maintaining my PADI fees since then. They sent me a neat Padi logo in a holo gram seal thing.. (pretty neat) While stationed at K-bay, I went to a secondary MOS school called Rescued Swimmer. That job description includes jumping out of a low flying helicopter, into the water, and save lives, all so "Others may Live" I had a wonderful time doing that. I was in the best shape of my life. Now fast forward to 2004, I started taking a PADI coarse called Assistant Instructor. Currently working with the only school on the Western Wisconsin border that I am aware of, Saint Croix Scuba, Hudson WI. I have been assisting and participating with various pool dive/open water dives. As well the Ice Dive's. Note: not all Northern divers head south for warmer waters. You just have to put on more layers when diving up north.

Welcome back and thanks for your service.

howdy and welcome from south Florida; love Oahu.........what a great background.

Welcome to SB! Come on in and sit for a while!

Back
Top Bottom