Kind of...Scubapro everdry4 w/undergarmet, rockboot, hood, lp hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndemeis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
So I bought this and it is sitting in a store in the US right now. However I am contemplating a different drysuit now and am seeing if there is any interest out there for this suit. It is Brand new, can come in any size as I didn't know my size when i bought it, as well the rock boots in any size. Asking price would be $1000 + shipping, just trying get my money back. If I can get my money back I will sell it, but if not will keep it so I am firm on this price.

I have this dry suit and love it. I just got back from diving in Scotland and the suit was quite warm with a DUI 300 undergarment.

I have this dry suit and love it. I just got back from diving in Scotland and the suit was quite warm with a DUI 300 undergarment.

Good to know. I bought it site unseen. Will pick it up when I am back in the US. Just was thinking about going to a Ursuk light heavy kevlar suit as I can pick them up pretty cheap before I leave and head back to the US where this suit is waiting for me.

What store is it in? Honestly, selling things you don't have in your possession tends to raise flags online. Perhaps offer to provide your name (via PM if you wish), store name & phone number so it can all be verified?

What store is it in? Honestly, selling things you don't have in your possession tends to raise flags online. Perhaps offer to provide your name (via PM if you wish), store name & phone number so it can all be verified? Considering you've been on this site for a few years probably not an issue but might make others more comfy.

What store is it in? Honestly, selling things you don't have in your possession tends to raise flags online. Perhaps offer to provide your name (via PM if you wish), store name & phone number so it can all be verified? Considering you've been on this site for a few years probably not an issue but might make others more comfy.

That's not a problem if someone is interested and I can provide all that via PM.

This is till for sale. I just bought a trilam suit. Going to keep the undergarment and boots. But will sell the suit, LP and the hood. Looked online and cheapest I found it online was $850. I will do $825 for the suit, LP, and hood shipped. Will be able to ship september 2nd. Can do any size. Size chart here

Also like I said can provide all details and my phone number. Would really like to sell this before I get home to help pay for the other suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom