Kids and Adults regulator sets with gauges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am in the process of opening up a dive business :Shuswap Adventure Diving" I need regulator sets for the purpose of training only, I just need something reliable, I don't care what they look like. I'd like to stay in the 100-150.oo range if possible or close to it.:cool2::cool2::cool2:

I have an Apeks UST DIN first stage, which is the unsealed version of the DST, and an Apeks T-20 second stage, both in like new condition and only ever used in fresh water, available for sale.

Also have a Dacor 950 environmentally sealed first stage, with a yoke connection, in very good condition - looks like new. This is an older, top-of-the-line reg that was regarded as the best available. Intermediate pressure is stable.

Last edited:
I am in the process of opening up a dive business :Shuswap Adventure Diving" I need regulator sets for the purpose of training only, I just need something reliable, I don't care what they look like. I'd like to stay in the 100-150.oo range if possible or close to it.:cool2::cool2::cool2:

Can't help with the regulators. As for the kids, I'd suggesting just getting a few kids/small reg mouthpieces. Google for something like:
small soft bite scuba regulator mouthpiece

Cheers.

Can you service them yourself? Otherwise it might be just as cheap to purchase brand new regs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom