Kia ora from a London kiwi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jacs

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm a London based New Zealander, who is loving my new past-time. I was certified 1 1/2 yrs ago in Ko Tao and have since dived in Croatia, Red Sea and some colder diving in West Wales. We are re-locating to Melbourne at the end of the year so I look forward to hearing from you guys in Oz. We have scheduled a week in Rarotonga and will be visiting family in NZ so am looking forward to some superb diving in the coming months!
Talk soon, Jacs :)

G'day Jacs! I'm another antipodean ex-pat living in London - from Sydney...returning there in November. Shamefaced to say I haven't done any of the diving in Wales I wanted to do while I was over here, although one of the reason I've been living here is to research the life of a Welsh merchant mariner. Whereabouts in the Red Sea did you get to? :wave:

Are you watching the test this weekend? We're going for the bledisloe....woohoo!!!!!!
Waters a bit cold at home at the moment, but if you can, get up to the Knights for a good dive. I've never had a bad one there yet.
See ya back here soon....You'd better not have a posh accent or your butt will be marched straight back on the plane mate!!!!!!
Cheers Big Ears
Ther can be only one,
The Gasman

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Hey Greg
Oh yes, we have been loving the rugby lately. It's good to see the boys sorting things out before the world cup.

I'll be trying to watch the game from Barcelona this weekend - us teachers are on holiday. I'm taking my cert and log boook with me just in case I can get in a bit of diving further down the coast.

BacardiSpice - had a great time at the Red Sea. Dived Sharm with www.explorers.co.uk and Dahab with an independent guy. Great vis, hot weather & warm diving. Lot's of people tho which was not so cool. At one site a diver from another boat swam up and took my photo! Check it out tho cause there are some cheap deals incl flights and accom. If I get to go again I will definately be doing a liveaboard.

Hasta la vista...
Jacs :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom