Keys Wrecks April 12-15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OneBrightGator

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anybody doing or anyone know of an op that does a double-dip on the Grove, Duane and/or Thunderbolt April 12th-15th? I spent enough time on the reefs while I worked in the Keys, I could do the Benwood though.

Also, anyone pump premix nitrox in the middle and/or upper Keys?

Lastly, anyone else gonna be around during that time and wanna get in on it?

Post up or hit me with a PM.
Thanks!

T- bolt is quite a few miles from any other wreck that gets recreational divers.

OneBrightGator:
Anybody doing or anyone know of an op that does a double-dip on the Grove, Duane and/or Thunderbolt April 12th-15th? I spent enough time on the reefs while I worked in the Keys, I could do the Benwood though.

Also, anyone pump premix nitrox in the middle and/or upper Keys?

Lastly, anyone else gonna be around during that time and wanna get in on it?

Post up or hit me with a PM.
Thanks!
Ocean Divers banks 32%. Quiescence banks 30%.

We could plan double deeps on any afternoon other than the 15th. Mornings, except for the 13th, are already slated as shallow. Let me know if we can help.

KeyLargoBrent:
Ocean Divers banks 32%. Quiescence banks 30%.

We bank 40% nitrox. We're also scheduled ot do the Duane on Saturday. Check out our dive schedule

Brent, if you plan a double dip on the Grove and we put money down are we guaranteed for those dives?

Capt Gary, what would be the second dive w/ the Duane?

Both, We're just doing rec dives, but what kind of time limits (if any) do you have? What's the water temp?

Thanks for the responses, gentlemen. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

OneBrightGator:

Both, We're just doing rec dives, but what kind of time limits (if any) do you have? What's the water temp?

We usually do the Duane and then Snappers for our second dive. I'd like you to stay within your NDL or 1000psi, which ever comes first, for the dive and still give me 2 mins at 1/2 your deepest depth and 3 to 5 min at 20'. Know it's over kill, but does give you more time in the water.

Was on Conch Wall day before yesterday at 70' it was 76. I was quite toasty in my 3mil.

Good Diving,

OneBrightGator:
Brent, if you plan a double dip on the Grove and we put money down are we guaranteed for those dives?

Thanks for the responses, gentlemen. Feel free to PM if you prefer.
Our site itinerary is based on the request(s) of the first party to book. Our schedule allows for two hours onsite. Divers plan and execute their own dives. We often do double-deeps on the Grove, but with the understanding that after dive one, if anyone aboard opts to go shallow for dive two, we all agree to go shallow.

Nine out of ten times, when we plan two dives on the Grove, we make two dives on the Grove. Occassionally, someone aboard opts to go elsewhere... usually due to a ripping current or rough surface conditions.

Thaws where good ques tons. Thank you to both lds's for the response. I well see you both soon. Was there two weeks ago and loved it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom