Keys 6/4 - 6/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of 10 dives in the Keys last week with Capt Gary of Conch Republic Divers in Tavernier. I await the reactivation of the SB gallery so I have posted a sampling of the pictures for your access if you CLICK HERE. You can view them individually or as a slide show (look for the slide show button). I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

---Bob

VERY NICE! You have got me so jazzed about going diving in the Keys next week. What wrecks did you dive?

AZ Desert Diver:
VERY NICE! You have got me so jazzed about going diving in the Keys next week. What wrecks did you dive?

The name in the individual photo should state whether it was the Spiegle Grove or the Duane. Others accessable from Tavernier are the Eagle and the Bibb, but I have not had the pleasure of diving these wrecks yet. The slideshow function does not show the names but this info is under the individual pics.

---Bob

Thanks for the info. I will be sure to look at them without using the slide show function then.

All great shots but that Rainbow Parrot is something else!

Great shots love the dolphin, where was that taken

Awesome shots! Love the colors very much. Thanks for sharing! :wink:

Ed.

Dee: Thanks for the post. The parrot posed and I got a sharper focus than on some of my other pics. It was one of my favorites too.

Mike: Thanks for taking the time to look at my stuff. I have always been impressed with your work. One of these days my wife and I have to make a trip to Hawaii. Diving with your op would be a priority! In the meantime, you are always welcome in S. Florida.

Deep: I do not want to misrepresent the Dolphin shot. It was a structured swim and the dolphin was trained to swim along side on command which is how I got the shot. I know many board members object to captive animals or using them for "entertainment". This animal was a rescued juvenile that was rehabilitated and cannot be returned to the wild. The fee I paid for the swim supports the care of the animal and the rescue and rehabilitation of other marine creatures.

---Bob

Back
Top Bottom