Key West Operators ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can anyone with recent Key West diving experience chime in on recommended operators?

I have not dived in Key West for at least 6 years, and typically the wind blows out my dive attempts in the Keys. I am hoping to get a couple dives in this Sunday as it looks like the wind may ease up.

I have heard good things about Captain's Corner, and I recall having a good experience with Dive Key West years ago.

We will be staying at the Reach so it would be more convenient to use an operator that is located at the seaport.

Captain's Corner.

+1 For Captain's Corner

One drawback for me with Captain's Corner, believe they do not allow solo diving. I don't know about other operators in Key West.

I expect they allow solo if certified as such and carry the correct gear for solo/Self-reliant.

I expect they allow solo if certified as such and carry the correct gear for solo/Self-reliant.
Sound good, website says no solo diving, have not discussed the topic with them. Will do if I am lucky enough to get back to the Vandenberg. Only 3 dives there were with Frank, @Wookie off the Spree in 2015. Fantastic dives, would love to get back someday

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom