Key Largo in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Washinton Scuba Center and Jim Lapenta (Jimlap here on SB) is offering a week in Key Largo at Amy Slate's Amoray Dive Resort. Either the first or second week of May 2007 depending on the groups choice (final dates will be determined by Dec 1st, 2006). The week will run from Monday to Sunday. Travel arrangements are up to the individual but group rates for rooms and diving will be offered. Room rates will run from 95 per night for a single that sleeps two people to 175- 210 for the largest that sleeps 8-10(210 divided by 10 =21 bucks a night!). Multiple dive discounts will be available. For more details contact me, Jim, here through PM or call at 724-255-3765. Deposits will be taken beginning December 1st and the amt will depend on room type and initial number of dive trips. The larger the group the better the rates we'll be able to get and offer. We will also be planning a day excursion to John Pennenkamp for snorkeling and glass bottom boat for the non-diving members of the group or those who just want to and perhaps a day in Key West for those who would like to make the drive down. The earlier we book as a group will also be a determing factor for what sites we dive. If the group decides and the slot is open we could request doing the duane or spiegel two days in a row! I'm located in S.W.Pa. So you guys and gals in W.Va., Ohio, Md, think hard about this one and get a hold of me. Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom