Key Largo dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krabby

Registered
Reaction score
We're going to be in Florida next week and we were going to try to do a quick dive in Key Largo, and my friend who lives in Florida was trying to book us a dive and was told they are only doing private charters at the moment due to Covid. We don't have 6 people in our group to charter a whole boat. Are there any operators open right now doing boat dives?

Thanks. Looks like I'll be taking charge of the reservations and making a few phone calls myself.

My friend lives a few hours north of Key Largo, so we're only planning a day-trip down there. Unfortunately we won't have enough time to make it all the way down to West this time around. Hopefully we will on the next trip!

I can't imagine piratescoveWatersports wouldn't have spots. They are located at the Marriott dock.

They go out at 8:30 and 1:30

I'm booked with Rainbow Reef this week.

They haven't called to cancel or anything, so I'm assuming everything is still on.

I can't imagine piratescoveWatersports wouldn't have spots. They are located at the Marriott dock.

They go out at 8:30 and 1:30
I just came on here to post this about pirates cove watersports

Thumbs up for Rainbow Reef, Key Largo.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom