Kaua'i with Girl and the GoPro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool! Thanks for sharing. I am just getting started with my GoPro and I could only hope that one day, I can make a video this good :D

P.S. Welcome to ScubaBoard!

New user, 1 post, GoPro ad. GoPro prices have dropped recently and really hard. Kinda like the 2s did before the 3s came out...

What could the 4 have that the 3 doesn't besides ability to focus and some enormously high resolution for stills (thus making it effective for both video and photo)?

Hmm...

When are they scheduled to be released. I may have to sell my new Hero3 when the 4's are released if they are worth it.
What they would need is focus like you mentioned, a screen to aid in focus, and sufficient battery life to go with all of it.

Last edited:
When are they scheduled to be released. I may have to sell my new Hero3 when the 4's are released if they are worth it.
What they would need is focus like you mentioned, a screen to aid in focus would, and sufficient battery life to go with all of it.

Yeah better battery life is definitely needed. I think the 3 came out in November last year, so I'm assuming that's possibly when the 4 would come out. From what I've heard, the 4 will be able to shoot 120fps at 1080p, and 4K at 30fps.

Back
Top Bottom