Kauai reopening April 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KauaiScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Finally our mayor has asked to rejoin the rest of the islands with the single pre travel test program. Being our mayors decision to opt out originally, the governor should be granting this request. This is great news for a lot of Kauai businesses! We need business/tourism and are excited to get Kauai back to the norm!

Mayor Kawakami asks to rejoin Safe Travels | The Garden Island

YAY - so happy to hear that. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the COVID test will not have to be done if you have been vaccinated - hopefully this will be the rule by September when we come.

YAY too. Our April 2020 trip had to be cancelled so looking forward to finally being able to come down there. Nick, I will look you up when we make it there.

YAY - so happy to hear that. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the COVID test will not have to be done if you have been vaccinated - hopefully this will be the rule by September when we come.
I think they're working on that right now, fingers crossed! Kauai ocean is waiting for you!

YAY too. Our April 2020 trip had to be cancelled so looking forward to finally being able to come down there. Nick, I will look you up when we make it there.
It's so sad seeing how many people have to keep cancelling their trips. Hopefully we're at the end of the tunnel. I look forward to having people back!

Also, if anyone needs recommendation on anything Kauai related (lodging, restaurants, beaches, other activities, etc.) feel free to DM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom