Katia closes on Leeward Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Colonoscopy Advocate
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Originating in the Cape Verde Islands area, now projected to make Cat-3 as it approaches the West Indies. From Tropical Storm Katia : 5 Day Forecast Map : Weather Underground Map should auto update...

at201112_5day.gif

It won't be long before we see the media clowns in rainsuits updating us for the next week.

It won't be long before we see the media clowns in rainsuits updating us for the next week.
... While standing in "sea foam" (sh!t).

... While standing in "sea foam" (sh!t).
Did your local reporters take lessons from Florida media in covering your recent storm experience? I like it when they get blown off their feet live on TV. :laughing:

This one looks like it's going to spare the islands for now. Hope it finds a safe passage between Bermuda and the mainland then dies quietly.

I'm going to Turks and Caicos on Monday. I wonder if its going to make the water really choppy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom