Just some pictures from the Great Barrier Reef and Micronesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AussiePro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Here are some pictures I've taken from diving on the GBR and in Micronesia. Just taken on point and shoot cannon cameras without strobes, so don't expect too much.

These first ones are quite recent. One of my most amazing diving experiences. We had been out fishing and I was cruising back to port when all of the sudden this dolphin jumped out right in front of the boat. I quickly shut the motors down and one turned into two, then three. I grabbed the closest mask, snorkel and fins I could find and grabbed my underwater camera. While I was getting my gear together they took off, so I entered the water and hang off the ladder seeing if they would come back. Sure enough a minute later they were back with a fourth. They were moving quite fast and I didn't have time to play around with the camera settings and I was bobbing around on the surface so the pictures aren't that great, but any pointers would be appreciated.

The surface pictures were taken on my new G12 but I hadn't tested the housing at that stage so didn't want to risk flooding it in the water.

IMG_0001 edit.jpgIMG_0002 edit.jpgIMG_0005edit.jpgIMG_0263 edit.jpgIMG_0264 edit.jpg

---------- Post Merged on July 15th, 2012 at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was on July 14th, 2012 at 06:51 PM ----------

Here are a few more, taken on the Yongala wreck.
IMG_0011 edited.jpgIMG_0014 edited.jpgIMG_0015 edited.jpgIMG_0018 edited.jpgIMG_0036 edited.jpg

Back
Top Bottom