Just Returned from Cozumel; Blacktip and Hammerhead Sighting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awsome. Whenever the guides ask what we want to see I always say hammerheads, one day.

If you want hammerheads, go to the other coast of Mexico. This is from my trip to Los Cabos two months ago. Cozumel is awesome for its coral formations. Hammerheads, not so much!

iERIvKip8prVRXlrLXiaPYdiCfOm_LK1edwb59by5QSSRwarPvUoogPIijYDeECToc-MecA=w1739-h917-no?authuser=0.jpg

2 years ago I broke a bone in my foot a week before we were scheduled to dive Coz. No way I was going to have that put in a cast and miss my diving. Lotsa ice applied to my foot lounging about on vaca but I got my 2 weeks of diving in! Foot looks a bit different these days but who looks at someone else's feet anyway except a weirdo?

Can we start a new thread on foot pictures? :rofl3:

I could contribute to that thread also, kind of. I broke my tib/fib in August while wakeboarding. Some say a 50 year old shouldn't be wakeboarding, but I disagree. Anyway, a titanium intramedullary nail fixed my leg, and I had no problems diving. I did have to add a few more pounds to my bcd than last year. I am sure it was the weight of the titanium rod, and not any of the lockdown weight I gained. :eyebrow:

I could contribute to that thread also, kind of. I broke my tib/fib in August while wakeboarding. Some say a 50 year old shouldn't be wakeboarding, but I disagree. Anyway, a titanium intramedullary nail fixed my leg, and I had no problems diving. I did have to add a few more pounds to my bcd than last year. I am sure it was the weight of the titanium rod, and not any of the lockdown weight I gained. :eyebrow:
as a 50 year old that still wakeboards, wakeskates and wakesurfs, I think we should thumb our nose at those folks

I do think COVID wont make me have to fill my ballasts as much as before when pulling my wife and daughter.

Serious thread creep, but just received our new boat so can't wait for summer to surf and wakeboard again. Montana season is short, so we have to hit it hard.

it was pretty crazy. i dove the day after and could only manage 30 minutes on an A80. Definitely threw me for a loop. This is a warning to anyone else going down there. Stay off the grass. Stick to the concrete.

Noted. Did you go to urgent care or farmacia - or just brought your own? Yikes!

Noted. Did you go to urgent care or farmacia - or just brought your own? Yikes!

Farmacia. Mexico has good drugs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom