Just one spot left: Raja Ampat on the Blue Manta, Feb 2022 - 17% off!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anchochile

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We have space for just one more diver in our group for Raja Ampat, Feb 10-20, 2022, on the Blue Manta.

The available spot is for a lower deck cabin which is usually $5,000, but with our group discount of $865, the rate is only $4135 - an incredible deal for 11 days in Raja Ampat on the best liveaboard in Indonesia.

DM me if you are interested.
My original trip announcement follows.

-------------------------
I’m putting a group together, along with @Dan, for an 11-day, 10-night liveaboard in Raja Ampat in February 2022 with the best liveaboard operator for the area, White Manta Diving - Home. You can see a promotional video of the trip:

And a video about our vessel, the KM Blue Manta:

Raja Ampat is the epicenter of marine biodiversity with the world’s richest collection of underwater flora & fauna.

A sample itinerary for the trip can be seen here, and covers Raja Ampat's best areas, including Misool and the Dampier Strait, with up to 33 dives.

The trip dates will be February 10-20, 2022 (trip code: BMRA223): White Manta Diving - Schedules & Rates for KM Blue Manta

If we get a group 7 divers, we will split 1 free-of-charge equally among all 7 divers, which will be a large discount. If you're interested, please PM me and we can discuss details.

Happy diving!
Jesse

Back
Top Bottom