Just Got The Folding Travel Hanger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayward Son

Contributor
Reaction score
needed a hanger for a new wet suit, figured one that folded up like this would be handy later. Came in today, can't believe how small it gets :D

:thumbs_up:

I have a couple too, both the BC and Wetsuit ones, very compact and weigh little, I took them with me to Florida for the Dry Tortuga trip ... XS Scuba Hangers
.. I think that I'll pick up another for my other wetsuit :)

needed a hanger for a new wet suit, figured one that folded up like this would be handy later. Came in today, can't believe how small it gets :D

:thumbs_up:

I own mutiples of both the wet suit and BC XS Scuba folding hangers. They are great. I bought them just after they first came out. I first saw them at the Beneath the Sea show in 2007.

I'm starting to get a small collection of XS Scuba products :wink:

So far, all have been of good quality, good value IMO. Weight pockets, lift bag, gloves, hanger, 7mm Pyrostretch suit, it's all good stuff. Unfortunately the Pyrostretch has gone up a fair bit over the last 2 years, but good for me that I got a great deal on it :D

No telling what I'll end up with next, LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom