Just Got O/W Certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All,

Just got PADI O/W certified (DiveMonster SCUBA in Lewisville,TX!), and one of my instructors suggested I create an account here and say Howdy!

Darn the timing, I have to go in and get some elbow surgery done on Monday, but just as soon as the Doc. gives me the green light, I'll be hitting the lakes!

Looking forward to chatting with many of you!

Welcome aboard, be sure and check out the Texas Swamp Divers forum and come diving with us when you can....

Congratulations!!!! I got my OW last summer and my AOW last month....welcome to an addictive world!!

Howdy Tex and welcome to SB!

Good luck on a speedy recovery.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-010.gif

Congratulations and welcome to SB!

Bry well done my friend. Welcome to the world of fun, excitement, dreams, and well being broke.

happy diving

WOO HOO and might I say YOU did AWESOME in class as well!!!

Welcome to the boards and am soo glad you became a GREAT diver!! Keep it up and good luck with future classes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom