Just got certified!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Butch T. Cougar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just got certified OW right before Christmas. I have been interested in diving for years and manage marine construction as a career so I work very closely with commercial divers. My wife finally told me to, "Stop talking about it and just go get certified!" Add one more reason to the list of why I am glad I married her :)

Scuba diving is everything and more that I imagined it could be and can't wait to begin experiencing more. I went ahead and signed up for AOW next month do build on my skills. Its great to know this site is here because i'm sure i'll have tons of questions coming up that i'll need some more experienced diver to talk with. Thanks ahead of time for the help and i get wait to get to know some other divers both local and across the globe!

Welcome to SCUBAboard.

Congrats!

Welcome congrats and ask away.

Welcome aboard! The training is good but take time between courses to master what you have learned before you move on to the next course. Also talk to the commercial divers that you already work with as they are a valuable resource that most divers do not have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom