Just got back from Bermuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tridacna

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Just got back from Bermuda and dived with Tucker's Point Diving. They're at the Tucker's Point Resort on the east side of the island near the airport. We did 4 consecutive days (two dives in AM and one in PM). They were superb. I've dived with Triangle and Blue Water and these guys are way better. Nice boat - max 10 divers - we never had more than 6. They have a great attitude especially Heidi. Couldn't do enough to please you. Fills were always over 3000. No restriction on dive times. No BS.

In addition to the usual wrecks, we dived Cathedral twice (upon request). If you get a chance to dive that with Heidi as DM, do not miss. It was a 70 minute dive through some of the coolest swim throughs, caverns and rock formations. I could not believe that it was Bermuda! We saw a giant Lionfish at the entrance to Cathedral on the left hand side. Someone please kill this beast. This operation is highly recommended. Terry (originally from BWD) is co-owner and seems much more relaxed than ever. I would return in a heartbeat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom