Just getting my feet wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all:
Just recently completed OW and am currently in Cancun getting Advanced. My wife is also getting OW while we're here this weekend. Easily the best thing we've ever done and looking forward to finding new opportunities to dive. Going into winter in Colorado may limit our local spots but we'll just need to find a reason to travel to warmer waters.

Boards look welcoming and friendly. I've already used them multiple times in planning for this trip (Alvaro at Always Diving!!). Thanks for the help.

Welcome to the board and congrats on your OW! Enjoy your trip and AOW. Good luck to your wife! Try to check out the cenotes if you get a chance. That and or the whale sharks!
Notice,too that there's a fairly active forum here for Rocky Mountain Divers. Could be a good place to find local buddies and functions. I think a lot of folks from CO make trips to the Blue Hole,NM periodically in the winter,just to get some scuba practice. Might be able to get in on some weekend trips.

Welcome to the forums buddy,
Have a great stay here and enjoy the time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom