just found this forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trymixdiver

Reaction score
Hello all

Just wanted to say hi and that i enjoyed reading through the posts in here. Some good information and knowledge located in here, think i will stay.

About me: I was OW certified in 1986 thru a LDS called Black Bart Aquatics in Orange County California. I took AOW in Groton when i was in the service. After the military i when to The Ocean Corperation in Texas for commercial diver and NDT training. This commercial training got me into tech diving and i have earned IANTD tech nitrox and tech deep air certs, one of these days i will finish my trimix class.

c u on the board
Andy

Welcome to the board. Glad you found us!

and welcome to the "family". You'll have a grand time here. One of the best places to surf a SI...

Trymixdiver,
Welcome to the board, from NJ!
4 ft. of ice boggles the mind of this warm water diver.
And I thought i had a long wait to dive again.
Meanwhile, enjoy the Board.
Good luck,
MikeD

and a WARM welcome from sunny ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

glad you are here :balloon:

Welcome to the board! I'm new here as well but find that it is a valuable asset. As I'm sure you have discovered already.

Since we are both in O.C., CA there's a possible chance we'll run into one another on future dives. See ya then!

92630diver

yeah we are practically neighbors. If you havent already been to Open water habitat right off the 5 freeway you should. Ask for Gary he has helped me untold millions of times and always happy to let me bug him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom