Just checking back in after a decade away: did I miss anything?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tassie_Rohan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Folk - I think i spent the best part of the 2000's on this board.

Back then, as I am sure it is now, SB was a great community.

Now that I'm once again living in a country with a coastline I'm looking forward to getting involved with the SB community.

So - what did I miss over the last 10 years on SB? Was MOF /NMOF ever resolved? Did DIR take over the world? Do tec divers now carry a SpareAir?

Please do fill me in on the details.

Cheers
Rohan (NMOF).

There’s this virus that’s put a real dent in diving plans for almost everyone.

Reactions: TSS
Welcome back to Scubaboard! It's still a great place to hang out but not for splitfin divers. :wink::p

Many divers are suffering from DGS or Dry Gills Syndrome which also has some serious psychological side effects. Although serious, DGS is not fatal and is usually remedied by a week at a resort in Lembeh or on a liveaboard to Raja Ampat. There is something about the waters in those areas that have amazing curative properties. I have been authorized to prescribe various "medical travel" cures.

An archeologist dug up something labeled "RDP".

No one pees in their wetsuit anymore

The debate over "dived" or "dove" rages on.

Welcome back! You can now get a very capable computer that does nitrox for like $200 at full retail.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom